Joining Our Team
When it comes to hiring great talent, the entire HLT crew gets involved. We take this all-hands-on-deck approach to ensure we hire the people who are best for our organization. Here’s what you can expect during our typical hiring process. Your experience could vary, depending on the position you’re seeking.
- We’ll review your application materials. If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.
- Let’s Chat
- If you make the cut, we’ll schedule a phone interview so our team can get to know you better.
- Hiring Exercise
- Before our call, we’ll ask you to complete a brief exercise, such as a written project or work sample.
- Meet the Team
- To gauge if you’re a good fit for HLT, our team will interview you in person or via Google Hangout.
- Talk with our CEO
- You’ll talk with our CEO, in person or over the phone, to learn more about HLT and our future.
- Reference Interviews
- Before we extend an offer to you, we’ll ask for your help scheduling brief interviews with 3-5 references.
- Start Your Journey
- Launch your career with the market leader in mLearning.